- No contract, no monthly bill and no activation fee
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- Keep your current phone number (we'll port it for you at no cost)
- Internet connection not required
- Rechargeable battery* allows you to make and receive calls in case of power outage
- Voicemail, caller ID, 3-way calling, call waiting, call forwarding and 411
- You can take your Straight Talk Wireless Home Phone with you to a different address**
- Easy to Set Up
- Straight Talk Wireless Home Phone device
- Rechargeable battery
- AC adapter
- Service Guide and Activation Card
No-Contract Unlimited 30-Day Plans
UNLIMITED* NATIONWIDE CALLING
Local and Long Distance Calling includes voicemail, caller ID, 3-way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, E911 and 411 at no extra cost
UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE PLUS INTERNATIONAL CALLING
Nationwide local and long distance calling plus International Plan. International calling to over 1,000 destinations in Canada, India, China and landlines in Mexico, and in other countries, plus 400 minutes to call cellular phones in Mexico*
IMPORTANT 911 EMERGENCY RESPONSE INFORMATION:
The GPS chip in the equipment will operate only if you place the device near a window or other opening to the exterior of the premises. In the event of an emergency call to 911, you must be prepared to provide your address and exact location inside the premises as the 911 call center will NOT have your physical address and may not be able to determine your location. If the corded or cordless phone which you connect to the equipment requires external electric power to operate, your service (including the ability to make and receive 911 calls) will NOT be available during a power outage. Neither TracFone Wireless, Inc. nor Straight Talk Wireless, nor any of their affiliates, shall be liable for any service outages and/or your inability to access 911 emergency service personnel for any reason.
* Provided the battery is charged and the phone plugged into the Straight Talk Wireless Home Phone device does not require an external power source.
Equipment is not compatible with data services such as: home security systems, fax machines, DVR services, credit card images, or medical alert systems.
New address must be within network coverage.
*International service available to select destinations which are subject to change at any time and for calls originating from the U.S. and Puerto Rico only. No international roaming. Unlimited calling service is available to up to fifteen (15) unique international phone numbers per month. Service plan includes 400 minutes for calls to cellular phones in Mexico per month.